1. Interpretation In these Terms and Conditions ( Terms ), the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
“ the Buyer” means the person, firm or company who purchases the Goods from the Company:
“ the Company” means Island Energy Solutions Ltd.
“ Contract” means the contract between the Company and the Buyer which shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms;
“ Goods” means any goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied by the Company to the Buyer;
“ Place of Delivery” means the place to which the Goods are to be delivered.
In these Terms, reference to any statute or statutory provision shall be construed as a reference to such statute or statutory provision as amended, modified, re-enacted or replaced from time-to-time.
2. The Contract The Contract shall be on these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, including any such terms and conditions that are purported to be included or applied by the Buyer. No terms and conditions contained in the confirmation of order, purchase order or other document of the Buyer will form part of the Contract. 3. Price The price for the Goods shall, unless otherwise agreed, be the price displayed at the time of purchase minus any applicable quantity discounts. The displayed price for the Goods are exclusive of carriage and insurance which will be added at the checkout dependent on the weight of the Goods and the shipping method chosen. All of our prices shown on the web site are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. Adjustments will have to be made to comply with any change in rates or other legally imposed changes in respect of VAT.
4. Payment Payment shall not be deemed to have taken place until the receipt by the Company of cleared funds via credit card, electronic fund transfer or by check.
5. Warranties The Company warrants that the Goods are of satisfactory quality. All our products carry a return to base warranty (the length of which varies depending on the product) - any products deemed to be faulty within this period can be returned for repair or replacement without charge. All Goods returned to the Company for any reason must be accompanied by a Return Materials Authorization which can be obtained by contacting the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for any breach of warranty if the Buyer alters or repairs the Goods without the agreement of the Company or uses the goods outside of their rated specifications.The Company’s liability under the warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing the Goods in question or refunding the original purchase price of such Goods. Goods returned must be accompanied by a document detailing the reason for return, customers name and address and telephone number in case of contact.
6. Returns policy If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason and you wish a refund, return the unit to us in good condition and in the original packaging within 21 days and we will refund you the original purchase price excluding carriage fees. All Goods returned to the Company for any reason must be accompanied by a Return Materials Authorization which can be obtained by contacting the Company via the numbers shown above or via our online contact page. Goods returned must be accompanied by a document detailing the reason for return, customers name and address and telephone number in case of contact.
7. Orders Orders can be placed by telephone or online via our online store'. All online orders are acknowledged in writing via an e-mail. This confirms your order has been received and is being processed.
To place an order by telephone, contact us on Dublin 01 44 33 102
Office hours are 0800-1900 Mon-Fri and 0800 - 1300 on Sat, an answering service is operated at all times.
8. Cancellation by you If, for any reason you wish to cancel your order, you have the right to do so, by notifying us in writing (including e-mail), before delivery or within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
9. Cancellation by us We reserve the right not to accept an order, if we do not have the stock to fulfill the order, we are unable to deliver the product to your area, an item was incorrectly priced or described on our web site, your payment was not authorised for any reason, you have not complied with our terms and conditions of sale. If an order is cancelled by us, any payments made to us will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation.
10. Limitation of Liability The Company’s liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the Goods supplied and the Company shall under no circumstances be liable to the Buyer for any consequential, indirect or economic loss or damages.
11. Force Majeure If either party is subject to an event of Force Majeure, that is circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, fire, industrial disputes or civil commotion, it shall notify the other and the first party’s obligations under these Terms shall be suspended until it notifies the other party of the end of such event of Force Majeure.
12. Severability If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed from these Terms which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
13. General These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the United Kingdom and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights